joi, 18 aprilie 2013

Hay Day Hack



Hay Day Hack Tool v1.4



This blog is made to present you the Hay Day Hack Tool v1.4 .This is a hack I designed,it uses a special code that is injected in the hay day servers,that modifies the amount of diamonds/coins you have and other stuff.I made it very simple to use as you can see in the image below.It took me like 2-3 months to be able to break into this game,but it was not worthless.





Steps to use the HACK :

1.Download the hack : http://bit.ly/ZuAbV3

2.Open HayDay.exe

3.Enter your Login Name in the upper left box and click "Submit"

4.Complete the fields with the functions you want.

5.Press "Start" and Enjoy :)

I know Surveys are annoyng but,as you may know,I can't upload the file on any other service because the files are checked and it would be deleted in 1-2 days when they discover it is a hack :).



Un comentariu: