joi, 18 aprilie 2013

League Of Legends Hack v.6.0


League Of Legends Hack v.6.0


Hello.I'll present you a hack I created for League Of Legends.It took me 2 months but finally I managed to create it.It uses a code hidden in Riot Games server that changes your amount of RP and IP ingame :).
The hack is very simple to use,as you can see in the picture below.

Steps to use the HACK:

1.Download the hack : http://bit.ly/117rVwP

2.Open League Of Legends

3.Open LoLHack.exe(The hack will detect the game version)

4.Fill in the fields with the functions you want to use.

5.Press Activate.Enjoy :)


The reason I have to use surveys is that if I upload the hack on other sites,it will be verifyed and deleted if found it is a hack :).The hack works with ALL VERSIONS of the game.If you followed the steps correctly,you shouldn't find problems :). ENJOY !

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu